Linxdatacenter Moscow is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager, with a passion to drive new sales and lead commercial projects of Linxdatacenter, market leader in datacenter, cloud and telecom services.
Your main focus will be on generating quality leads for enterprise sales, coordinating sales forecasts, developing and maintaining regional partnerships with local and international business partners, and executing the regional sales strategy.
The ideal candidate is passionate about sales and own profession, is result driven and has already a great track of sales results, preferably in the datacenters, cloud or telecom industry. We seek for a professional who has the affinity to technology, fluently communicate in English and Russian, and describes him/herself as inspired, driven, commercial minded, customer focused and a great networker and team player who always acts with integrity.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Generate and develop quality leads for enterprise sales.
• Approaches customers directly (also by cold calling) in order to make them interested in our products and services, build database of potential clients and brand awareness.
• Coordinate sales process internally and act as a point of contact between customers and internal stakeholders.
• Focus on selling complex solutions such as Cloud, Software and Hardware, bundled offerring
• Initiate and handle all needed arrangements in order to finalize requested proposals, gather customers’ commitment for the order and close the deal.
• Monitor the enterprise sales and market and actively seeks sales opportunities.
• Develop and maintain regional partnerships with local and international business partners.
• Represent Linxdatacenter on external events, conferences and business meetings.
• Stay ahead of local market situation and trends and constantly seek of business opportunities
• Record and maintain relevant information and all sales activities in CRM.
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
• A minimum of 5 years of working experience in Sales in Multinational companies
• Strong experience in B2B Sales to Enterprises and Operators
• Knowledge of telecom is a plus
• Customer database is a plus
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to maintain a positive communication style with a wide range of employees within the Linx Group
• Willingness to learn and contribute to building and maintaining open, positive and transparent working environment. Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion for Excellence and Team Work to be the key values
• Excellent written and spoken communications skills in Russian and English
• Permanent employment agreement
• Full time job for 40 hours per week
• Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
• Possibilities to grow and develop marketing-related talents as well as English speaking skills
• The job will involve some traveling to international locations and within Russia